Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Alphabe-Thursday Letter X


Good morning class.

Welcome to round ten of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the X-cellent letter:



X marks the spot.   Had three nerve biopsies last week and I'm feeling we're getting closer to answers!  Things continue to be Xtra complicated around here.   Thanks again for your patience with my Xtended absence!

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your X-citing X post now!
post signature

10 comments:

Jim said...

Hi Jenny ~~ Thanks for continuing through the alphland. I do hope you are feeling better than our last report. We pray.
..

Annesphamily said...

Oh Jenny, I wish you were feeling pain free! I pray for you and think of you each and every day! Miss seeing you around. Love to you and Mr. Steve. Blessings, Anne

Anonymous said...

I do hope answers come soon for you. Healing thought to you.

carol l mckenna said...

Xtra hugs to heal you ~ xxxxxx!

Happy Weekend coming to you,
artmusedog and carol

Betty said...

I hope you're right and they are getting closer to an answer. I want you well and back to writing funny stuff. Miss you!

Rita said...

Praying for answers!! :)

Maggie said...

Hi Jenny,
Sorry to hear that you are still undergoing tests, hopefully there'll be answets soon.
Thanks for continuing to host us despite everything.
Maggie

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hi, Jenny,

Sending you positive energy and love through these words to you.

Rain said...

Hi Jenny,
Hope and pray you continue to work your way through this illness and find answers along with renewed good health !

Mr. McLinky is not working for me again. I will try linking in a couple of days but I already posted my X offering for this week !

Cathy Kennedy said...

I haven't been to school in quite some time, but with doing the A2Z challenge this month and alpha prompt I did a few days ago, so I decided to share with the classroom. I'm sorry for not coming to class, Miss Jenny! Hugs to you!!