Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Alphabe-Thursday Letter Z


Good morning class. 

Welcome to the end of round eight of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the zippy letter:


...but before we do please


I have something important to tell you.

As you know, I've been pretty ill.   No answers yet and I will actually update you all in a post later this week.

Based on your e-mails, I think you all like our little Alphabe-community so I will just continue for the next round.

I'm hoping to be able to participate this next round.

I have a thought of a theme and if I can just get the pain management under control a little better I think I can do it.

I appreciate your understanding that I can't visit much!

I will when I can!

Often I read your links but if my hands are bad, it's difficult to write a comment to you!

Let's try it again, if you're game.

And, if you're not, thanks for participating.  You've been fabulous!




Everything else is still the same!


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find your link otherwise. And, if you see any broken links, please let me know that as well.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your zany Z post now!






post signature

18 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I am so game for another round! It made me sad to think that I would lose my weekly fun with the class, but I would certainly have understood if you just weren't up to it.

Prayers and love heading your way sweetie. So grateful to have you in my life!!

xxoo,

RMW

Lola said...

Can only endorse what Ms RMW above has already said!

Where would we all be without Mrs Matlock - and this great A-Thursday community?!

Rose Clearfield said...

I second the previous comments and am glad to be joining for another round! You have a great community here.

Terra said...

Prayers for your healing and I will visit some of the blogs you give links for.

carol l mckenna said...

Jenny ~ Thank you so much and sending lots of healing distant reiki hugs to you ~ be well and pain free ~ xoxo

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

carol l mckenna said...

Jenny ~ Thank you so much and sending lots of healing distant reiki hugs to you ~ be well and pain free ~ xoxo

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Gattina said...

I really admire you, despite your illness and not feeling well at all, you are ready for us and the next round ! Thank you ! I love this meme very much !

SarahBeth said...

Put me in the same line as RMW! I'm wishing you the best, sending you ((hugs)) and glad for another A to Z round!

Lou Lou Girls said...

I'm so sorry that your not feeling well. I love your parties! We would love it if you would stop by our party. It would be an honor. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Betty said...

Thank you Jenny. I'm game, but I wish you were feeling better. My prayers are with you!

Pondside said...

I'm so sorry to read that you've been ill Jenny. I've been off and on with the computer and am just catching up again. I would like to start with the new theme again - I've missed it!

storybeader said...

hear you're not doing well, Ms. Jenny. Does that mean a longer recess?

Hope you feel better soon {:-D

Naperville Now said...

Take care and gather your strength so you can beat this thing, Jenny. Sending healing prayers.

Splendid Little Stars said...

I echo the statements above.
Thank you for starting another round of this MOST fun meme!
I appreciate you! We all do!
You are quite courageous. I hope and pray for your healing.
many hugs!

Anonymous said...

So glad to know you're going to continue this. It's been a rough spring, but I really want to continue with the next round too.

Annesphamily said...

I missed linking this past week but I love love love this and you too. Have to keep the mind fresh! I pray for you and wish you good health. Something good has to happen with your health. Thank you for being such a trooper and keeping the AT gang going. Hugs to you. Anne

Birgit said...

Dear Jenny,

Like all the lovely people above I am very much looking forward to a new round of Alphabe-Thursday. I haven't had much time to take part in the last round, but I trust that I have more time for the new round.

I am keeping you in my thoughts -- I hope you feel much better soon. Thanks for organizing this -- it's definitely one of my very favorite blog events. The round of people is so very special -- just like you!

Hugs,
Birgit

Annesphamily said...

Argh......I am late late late for all my favorite letters. Sigh!