Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Alphabe-Thursday Letter Y


Good morning class.

Welcome to round eight of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the youthful letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.


If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your yummy Y post now!
post signature

8 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Thanks, Jenny ~ hope all is well with you ~ xoxo

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

21 Wits said...

Hello pretty lady, aka Miss Jenny our cool teacher that has brought us the letter Y this week! Hope all is well!

SarahBeth said...

Hi Jenny -- hope all is going well in your neck of the woods!

Cristina Pop said...

Hi there Miss Jenny! Thanks again for hosting! Have a great rest of the week!
Cris

Lmkazmierczak said...

Can't believe we're at the near end again! Thanks so much for hosting this meme...I feel like I've gotten to know several regulars, plus you, as you meet several challenges...I'm praying for all your issues.... take care!

Little Wandering Wren said...

Dear Jenny
I am sending you some positive energy from Bali, to help you cope with all you are going through at the moment.
Thank you for hosting once again.
With a huge hug
Wren x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I just found your blog, and hope it's OK to link. Blessings!

Annesphamily said...

I love my Jenny! Get better soon.Love and Hugs and Kisses. Anne