Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Alphabe-Thursday Letter B


Good morning class. Welcome to round nine of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be bellowing about the beautiful letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I just finished visiting all the A links!  It is fun to be back and reading!  It feels like a little vacation whenever I sit and go through several links!   Thank you for participating!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please bring your best letter B now!
post signature

11 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Jenny,

Your comment brought tears to my eyes. It is all about figuring out how to continue on, isn't it?

You're an inspiration to me...

xxoo,

RMW

Charleen said...

Hallo! Hope you like my posting!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy visiting my view of the English coast!

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! I am thinking of you and hoping things are getting better with your health. I am sad not seeing you around but I do understand. I had to combine three posts today so I could catch up! Whewwwww......
Have a good week and take care.

Hugs, Anne

Maria's Space said...

Will visit everyone after school today.
Hope everyone has a good day and enjoys my birthday and balloon photos.

Little Wandering Wren said...

Glad I was able to give you a Spa laugh, anything to cheer you up my dear Jenny.
With love
Wren x

carol l mckenna said...

wishing you good health and happy weekend ~ xoxo

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Lou Lou Girls said...

I love being a part of your party each week. Thanks for hosting. Please swing by and party with us. We would love to have you.
http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/2014/05/lou-lou-girls-fabulous-party-8.html
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Birgit said...

Can anyone visit Bali - finding inner peace? I can't access the site at all. Strange!

Jenny, I hope you feel a little better.

Hugs,
Birgit

Annesphamily said...

Jenny I visited everyone! I love to accomplish little things like that and share my accomplishments with you! Take care and heal! Blasted medicine, can send a man to the moon but we can not find a cure for the common cold! Never give up searching for the right answersand I will always pray. Hugs, Anne

Cristina Pop said...

Thanks for hosting this party again! I hope you`re feeling better!