Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Centus - Week 162

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-TWO of Saturday Centus. 


 The prompt this week:   "If a June night could talk..."

Number of words:  106 total (including the six words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

4 comments:

21 Wits said...

Oh gee, I can't wait to play with this one. I have a sweet little munchkin still sleeping in, and after a day of fun girl time and then taking her home to Momma, (my grown-up little princess) I can play with my blog tonight- ! This photo rocks Jenny!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

If a June night could talk it would skip straight through to April, avoiding the heat and humidity, the cold and dark of the seasons sandwiching the best month of the Florida year.

Susan Anderson said...

Yikes, I missed it. Just too much going on around here lately...

!

21 Wits said...

Late but here! I hope all is well with you Jenny- things are good here, but busy!