Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday Centus - Week 158

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY EIGHT of Saturday Centus.
 


The prompt this week:   "SLEEP MY CHILD, AND PEACE ATTEND THEE" 

Number of words:  107 total (including the seven words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

5 comments:

Charleen said...

At first I thought I would have nothing to say... but then the words poured out of me. Thank you.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

... all through the night,

XO,

Sheila

21 Wits said...

Sorry I missed last week, but I feared our spring was short lived, so I banned all techy devices and just enjoyed the outside life! But you guessed it, winter is back! Grrr! I liked this prompt, but of course just had a different voice come out of it!

Susan Anderson said...

Okay, I"m on board! And I even did an Alphabe-Thursday, but too late to get it on Mr. Linky. Ah well...

=)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I came out of the shadows and brought this story with me...