Saturday, July 14, 2012

 Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN of Saturday Centus.

I'm home!   I'm a bit behind visiting links, but I will catch up as soon as I get my main computer problem resolved.  My little red laptop is difficult to do much on, but just know I haven't forgotten your previous weeks links!r

The prompt this week is:  Wait!  There's more!'  
Number of words: 100 words PLUS the three words of the prompt.   103 maximum word total.
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any


The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.



6 comments:

21 Wits said...

Wow! I simply can't believe I'm the first to post here today! Surely it must be that not all posts are posting yet...if not, this is a first for me to be first on the list! Wait! There's more.... Ha! Ha!

Gail said...

I having computer fits. Sorry, could not get your direct link to show so my connection will go to SC.

Trying to post mine so I can get linked up.

Thanks for the fun.

Judie said...

Wait! There's more! We are officially under contract! The inspection is next week. Here's hoping he doesn't say, "Wait! There's more!!"

anitamombanita said...

After hating the prompt, I decided to love the prompt and go from one Chile to another... :) ...thanks Mrs. Jenny.

I hope someone is doing your laundry for you ... that's always the worst part of being away on vacation...coming home to work of all sorts!

Hope you get your computer working all nicely for you again soon!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I know I know it's been sometime, but popping to let you know that I'm still a reader... Love ya!

Nonna said...

Hi Jenny !
My old stinkin' computer is still chugging along ...hope you get yours back in tip, top shape soon !
Put me in the "Time Out" corner so I can catch up on 3 weeks of prompts ( reading & commenting ) I been a very bad girl ;^(

Hugs,
Nonna